Saturday, 25 April 2015

Thursday 23
In the morning Jackie told us to rehearse with our groups and she also send some people to research some monologue . 
In the afternoon Jackie got a camera and told us that we had to perform our play so she can send it to the examiner she gave Ivon the camera so he can practice recording and also what to do in our performance. My  group was first to perform , i was kinder nervous because the play wasn't finished yet but when started performing i felt that doing good because the energy we had. I think me and my group are doing really well and our getting together. One moment that was good was when I turned crazy in the cafe scene and Renique was trying to control me by putting me down on the floor. This was good because it showed that she was the person that could control me and it was funny. What I learnt from this rehearsal was that I am able to let go and that I have built more confidence since the start of the course. I plan to show people that I can do even more in the next rehearsal. In the bedroom scene I plan to scream really loudly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment