![]() |
Friday, 12 September 2014
Creating a little play
Today lesson Mrs Dominique told us to get in to a circle and we had to get to know each by doing a small exercise for example we had to learn each others our names and doing still image which made me feel confident because it help talk to people more . We had to get into groups of four and make a little play and it had to make sense. my group we didn't finish the play because we find it hard to create a little play and we couldn't really think of an idea .In class I learnt that we your performing you have to stay in character and i also learnt whenever someone forget their line when their acting , you should try and help them by saying their lines or improvise. What I need improve is staying character because realized when I acted I sometime laugh and also need to try to become the character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment