Friday, 12 September 2014

Welcome to my blog !!!

Today in class we had to bring an object, music and memories and we had to tell the story in details. We sat in circle and we took turns to tell our story and ask each others question to make each other feel better . Some of the story were mostly sad and depressing , it got us really emotional which was a good thing because it help our group  tell their personal life . I learnt that its fine to tell your personal story because shows that your brave enough to tell people what you been though, the person that touch me the most was Timothy because I never thought he was the type person to tell about his past and his story was really effective , I think it was really brave of him to tell us his story  . What I need to improve is speaking clearly  because I think the class didn't really hear what I was saying and  I need to give more details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, your blog starts off very well and I like your pictures and all your music and videos - do you mean Shazeb's story ? In terms of literacy, please proof read what youve written. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - another comment from me - of course you mean Tim's story. I think you evaluate well about emotions.

    ReplyDelete