Thursday, 18 September 2014

My monologue


On Tuesday lesson I had to do my monologue in front of everyone which made me feel really nervous , when started to read my monologue felt shy and nervous and I wasn't giving anyone  eye contact  but the second time , I tried to gave people eye contact and while I was reading my monologue I felt like I was in my own world , like no one wasn't there .when Jackie told me to do it over and over again,  it gave me confidence, I'm glad that I did my monologue. what I need to improve is how I speak, I need to speak loud and clearly  and I need  look at the audience when I'm speaking and also need to move around instead of sitting down and don't be afraid to show my emotions. 

My Monologue

No comments:

Post a Comment