What happen in today lesson?
Today lesson we had an opportunity to watch the 1st year performance. Their performance was about elephantiasis
this gave a chance to see what they was doing and what needed to improve in my play
What i did ?
I had to analysis the performance and wrote down i thought about the play and what needs improving and also compare it to my play.
What I liked and what's need improving
what I liked about the was there freeze frame , it was good timing and no one was moving and fidgeting when one of the character was talking .
The whole group had loud projection , however some of them didn't take breathe when it was their time to talk and they was talking fast and some them was talking quietly which show that they was nervous.
Overall I enjoy the play and the light was really good , it made the play look more realistic.
![]() |
| Joseph Merrick |

Some interesting points about breathing and voice. A good picture.
ReplyDelete