October 8th
My Reflection of practical piece: Hidden
memories
For past few lesson my physicality has improve for example my actions and movement has gone better then before , my movement and action has improve. In some of my practicals I didn't really have a lot of energy but now when I rehearse i put a lot of energy.
When we started our play , I wasn't really give eye contact because i was kinda afraid what people might think,even know I'm a loud person but whenever perform talk quietly or i talk fast but now when i say my monologue i speak loud and clear but i still need to slow down.
My ensemble has also improve I'm a type who can't focus whenever the teacher talking , my mind just goes blank , my timing was bad but now i focus more and my timing is gone ok and also im starting to interrupt with other people , especially people in my group.
When i perform to an audience , im starting to give eye contact , how ever i need to try connected with them when i do my monologue , i need to try and make the audience see what im going though by giving more eye contact.
My discipline in rehearsals are improving , i don't fidgeting when im in a still image and timing going ok ,overall i think that i have improve for the past few lessons.
When we started our play , I wasn't really give eye contact because i was kinda afraid what people might think,even know I'm a loud person but whenever perform talk quietly or i talk fast but now when i say my monologue i speak loud and clear but i still need to slow down.
My ensemble has also improve I'm a type who can't focus whenever the teacher talking , my mind just goes blank , my timing was bad but now i focus more and my timing is gone ok and also im starting to interrupt with other people , especially people in my group.
When i perform to an audience , im starting to give eye contact , how ever i need to try connected with them when i do my monologue , i need to try and make the audience see what im going though by giving more eye contact.
My discipline in rehearsals are improving , i don't fidgeting when im in a still image and timing going ok ,overall i think that i have improve for the past few lessons.
Interesting points - why do you think you switch off when a teacher speaks? ! I think thats very honest !
ReplyDelete